Northeast Division 2015 Benefit Dinner
Northeast Division Board of Directors
Wednesday, December 9th, 6:00-9:00pm
Waldorf Astoria New York, 301 Park Avenue, New York, NY
Philadelphia Chapter Kickoff Party
Philadelphia Chapter Board
Wednesday, September 30th, 5:30-7:00pm
Zurich North America, 2000 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
Join the newly formed Philadelphia Chapter of the Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation for their Kickoff Celebration! The event is hosted by the following inaugural Philadelphia Chapter Board members:
- Tom Trullinger- Zurich North America
- Mike Angelina - Saint Joseph’s University
- March Bloom - Lloyd’s America Inc.
- David Domino - Guy Carpenter
- Robert Farkas - Aon Benfield
- Beth Graber - Insurance Society of Philadelphia
- Bernie Heinze - American Association of Managing General Agents
- Martha Heinze - Accolade Management Services
- Daniel Krane - Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Kelly O’Leary - Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Robert Poliseno - ACE Group
The evening will include cocktails and light hors d'oeuvre.
Visit their event page to register: http://bit.ly/1hKR0vK
Insurance Industry Ping Pong Tournament
Boston Chapter Board
Thursday, October 1st, 5:00-9:00pm
Blazing Paddles, 82 Lansdowne Street, Boston, MA
Come settle the score at the IICF Boston Chapter's second annual Insurance Industry Ping Pong Tournament! Held at Blazing Paddles in Fenway, this event brings together insurance companies and affiliates from Boston and beyond. Teams of four are invited to compete in the tournament, and everyone is welcome to enjoy DJ entertainment, food and drinks. Suggested donation of $10 to play corn hole and use the Red Sox visiting team batting cages.
Proceeds benefit charities serving the Boston community.
Benefit Trivia Night
Northeast Division Associate Board
Monday, November 9th, 6:00 – 9:00pm
Flatiron Hall, 38 West 26th Street, New York, NY
Join the Associate Board for a fun night of networking and trivia competition. More information to come.