Midwest Division Grant
IICF Midwest Charitable Focus Areas
Education: We support organizations that work to...
- make sure high school students graduate ready for success and prepared to earn post-secondary degrees
- support or create high-quality early learning programs in the Midwest
Safety: We support organizations that…
- are working towards improved, longer-lasting solutions to end family homelessness
- provide safe home and shelter programs for victims of domestic abuse and/or work to eradicate social conditions which contribute to violence against women and children
Health: We support organizations that…
- are working to improve or provide access to affordable healthy foods
- encourage and/or promote inclusive opportunities for physical activity in schools and communities
PLEASE NOTE: The Foundation does not accept nor consider unsolicited grant requests. Proposals are requested by invitation only.
Deadline for applications: September 15