WALNUT CREEK (December 5, 2012) – The Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (IICF) is proud to announce the current list of industry speakers for the Women in Insurance Global Conference. The first-of-its-kind forum will take place June 12-14, 2013 in New York City and offer conference participants a venue to network, learn, and critically explore the opportunities and challenges facing senior female executives of the insurance industry.
The two-and-a-half day program will combine the experience of global insurance industry senior leadership, the perspectives of industry associations, and expertise of leading non-industry partners. Speakers will touch on topics ranging from changing mindsets that limit corporate diversity to remaining professionally relevant in the rapidly changing business environment.
Attendees of the Women in Insurance Global Conference will gain unique insights from the following insurance industry senior leaders:
- Mike Angelina, Executive Director, Academy of Risk Management
- Inga Beale, Group Chief Executive Officer, Canopius Holdings, UK Limited
- Clem Booth, Member of the Board Management, Allianz SE
- Jeffery John Dailey, President & CEO, Farmers Insurance
- Lori Dickerson Fouché, President & CEO, Fireman's Fund
- Susan Fleming, Professor, Cornell University
- Douglas Libby, Chairman & CEO, Crum & Foster
- Tad Montross, Chairman & CEO, General Re
- Mark Watson, President & CEO, Argo Group
- Joan Woodward, Executive Vice President - Public Policy & President, Travelers Institute, Travelers
- Terri Vaughn, CEO, National Association of Insurance Commissioners
The Women in Insurance Global Conference is the first multi-company, global conference specifically focused within the insurance industry. It is endorsed by the Association of Professional Insurance Women, Council of Independent Agents and Brokers, CPCU Society, International Association of Insurance Professionals, Professional Liability Underwriting Society and the Reinsurance Association of America.
The collaborative conference is made possible through the support of presenting sponsor Farmers Insurance Group. Additional sponsors include ACE Group, Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, Mayer Brown, LLP, Munich Re and Travelers Insurance.
For additional information, sponsorship opportunities and registration please visit womensconference.iicf.org.