The UK Division, also known as IICF UK, was launched in June 2015 and serves communities across the United Kingdom with a particular focus on education and social mobility. The Division intends to grant funds to charities that promote literacy, create employment opportunities and help disadvantaged people gain the skills and confidence needed to improve their way of living.
The Chair of the Executive Board of Directors is David Brosnan, CEO of CNA Europe.
As a Foundation we aim to:
- Raise funds for our grants programme to enrich lives and communities
- Facilitate collaboration among competitors to make a difference
- Provide a platform for community leadership and volunteering at a sector level
- Expand industry participation in IICF to strengthen our collective voice and impact
The Foundation is unique in that it encourages companies to collectively address social issues relevant to the sector. It also enables experienced as well as young professionals across the industry to come together and give back to others.
Ways to get involved:
- Participate in Events
- Learn more about our Grants Programme
- Become a Board Member or Associate Board Member
- Volunteer during Week of Giving in October
For information or to participate in the UK Division, please contact:
Executive Director IICF, UK Division
71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ
+44 (0) 7469 392 453
The UK Division is associated with Slipcase